M. Abourahmane DIEYE
Colonel – Principal Customs Inspector
–September 2010: Master II in Policies & International Trade Negotiation: UCAD Distinction “GOOD”.
The expected results of the Master are, on the one hand, the constitution of a critical mass of experts in international negotiations and, on the other hand, the adaptation of national trading systems to the requirements and obligations of the multilateral trading system.
–November 2003 : BREVET ENA (Ecole Nationale d’Administration) / Trade Management Customs’ Section. Distinction “GOOD”.
-December 2000 : Master’s Degree in Sociology of organizations UGB Senegal .Distinction “Excellent”.
-July 1995: baccalaureate “Malick Sy Highschool of Thies” / “Disctinction: Good”
– February 2014: WTO’s E-Learning CERFICATE in Agriculture, at WTO.
– July 2006: Head of surveillance Department at « Ecole Nationale Des Douanes de la Rochelle France ».
– March 2004 : Certified in the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
– April 2004 : Certificate on methods of trade operations’ control at « Ecole Nationale des Douanes de Tourcoing en France ».
-August 2002 : Completion of The African Growth and Opportunity Act Training Worskship
-Awarded the Honor Medal of Customs outside quota (before the required 15 years of service for the said medal) in January 2016.
– June 2019: Customs Regional Director for the West
– November 2018: Technical Attaché of the Ministor of Economy & Finance
– March 2015: Head of the “Dakar Port Nord” Customs Office
– February 2012: Head of the customs inspection Office of “Dakar Port Sud”
– March 2010 : Head of the Dakar Yoff Customs office
-November 2009 : Sections’ Head of the Dakar Port Nord customs office
-September 2007 : Sections’ Head of Dakar Yoff’s customs office
-June 2004 : customs verification officer in Dakar Port Nord
-September 2003 : trainee Inspector at the Customs IT Directorate
English : Good level
French : Excellent