La Gestion Automatisée des Informations Douanières et des Echanges est une plateforme stratégique des douanes du Sénégal, axée sur la gestion du dédouanement ; des marchandises et des bien. GAINDE intégral apporte des améliorations considérables dans le traitement des procédures de dédouanement en passant du papier à la dématérialisation ou le traitement électronique.
- You are of Senegalese nationality, or of foreign nationality and established in one of the eight WAEMU countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo)
- You are an official from one of the eight WAEMU countries serving abroad:
When you are travelling, this implies to you as a resident traveller :
- When entering Senegal, you can detain an unlimited amount of CFA bank notes BCEAO without any formalities needed. You can also detain foreign currencies from an unlimited amount, but you are required to transfer them, within a maximum of 08 days, to an authorized intermediary (bank, exchange office, etc.)
- When leaving Senegal, two specific cases can occur:
- If you are travelling within the Union, you can detain an unlimited amount of CFA bank notes BCEAO without any formalities needed;
- If you travel outside the union, you can detain the counter value of two (2 000 000) FCFA in currency. Besides this amount, you can detain with yourself, other means of payment (traveller’s cheque, certified cheques, credit cards etc).
- You are of Senegalese nationality, established outside the WAEMU member-states (Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo)
- You are of foreign Nationality and you come to Senegal for tourism, business or family purposes;
- You are a foreign official serving in one of the WAEMU member-states;
When you are travelling, this implies to you as a non-resident traveller:
- When entering Senegal, you must declare, by writing it, all currencies and all other means of payments that you hold, when the amount exceeds the counter value of one million (1000 000) F CFA.
- When leaving Senegal, whatever your destination, you can detain with yourself up to 500.000 FCFA without declaring them, in currency or other payment methods (bankers’ draft, traveller’s cheque ...). Beyond this amount, you are required to write a declaration along with a documentary proof: either the written currency entry declaration, the purchase slip of the foreign bank notes delivered during your stay in Senegal and obtained on a foreign bank account.